A Moment for acquaintance


 I love to converse with people and share experiences.  I have a story to tell but I fear I am too old to write a book.  This blog will suffice for now.

ME:  baby boomer, first born, daughter, sister, wife, mother, grandma & Baba, Christian, caring family member, loyal friend, and lifelong learner.

As I pause to share a “Moment”, I may express a personal opinion, share some information, relate experiences, and/or provide something upon which for you to think.  I will try to use hashtags to organize the posts.  However, you should know I can be random and I have trouble focusing.  You may delight at the variety!

I hope you will find my blog enjoyable.  I am sharing because I want to make a difference in our world.  I will appreciate your comments but please be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments @ Hockey

 About eight years ago I remember taking a first grader to his first ice skating lesson at Chaska.  He was all bundled up in his snow pants,...